Huge requirement of 1080 Management trainees in Coal India Limited.
Coal India Limited is inviting applications for Management Trainess.
Mining : 319
Electrical : 159
Mechanical : 145
Civil : 50
Industrial Engineering : 9
Chemical/Mineral : 20
E&T : 7
Systems : 10
Environment : 13
Geology : 31
Geo Physics : 6
Material Management : 17
Finance & Accounts : 133
Personal&HR : 136
Sales&Marketting : 19
Hindi : 6
Last Date for online applications 4th June 2011.
- Where % of marks is not awarded by the institute and only grades (eg. GPA / CGPA / CQPI) are awarded, the same should be converted to the exact equivalent % of marks as per the following formula –On a 10 point scale CGPA/GPA of 6.0 will be considered as 60%.
- The MBA/PG Diploma/PG Degree/ M.Sc / M.Tech must be recognized by Govt. of India and should be of 2 years full time/ regular course.
- The above minimum marks are for General & OBC category candidates. For SC/ST & PH candidates, 5% relaxation in qualification is given in minimum marks.
- Final year / semester students who expect their results by 31.07.2011 may also apply. However, the minimum criteria of marks shall also apply for them for the completed degree.
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the All India Selection Test at their own expenses and only candidates qualifying in the written test will be called for Personal Interview in the ratio of 1:3 (3 candidates called against 1 vacancy) keeping the provision of reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PH in view. Management reserves the right to shortlist the candidates for written test also. The date of written examination shall be subsequently intimated.
Test Center: The written test will be held at Kolkata, Ranchi, Mumbai, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Guwahati, Bilaspur, Bhopal, Lucknow, Delhi, Jaipur, Nagpur, Hyderabad, Bangluru and Chennai- as mentioned in the online application. Candidates will have to choose one test center preference from the list and the same cannot be changed after the form is submitted. However, Coal India reserves the right to cancel or add any test center or change the center chosen by the candidate.
About the Test: The written test shall be of three (03) hours duration comprising of 2 papers both of which will be in the form of multiple choice questions (MCQs). Paper I will consist of MCQs on General Awareness & Aptitude and Paper II will consist of MCQs on Technical aptitude in the relevant discipline for which the candidate applies. Each paper shall consist of 100 questions with 100 marks. The questions of the test will be bilingual (English and Hindi).
APPLICATION FEE - Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs.500/- through demand draft drawn in favor of Coal India Limited payable at Kolkata. Candidates have to keep the demand draft ready at the time of filling the online application form and enter the details in the respective fields provided for the same. The form cannot be submitted unless the demand draft details are entered in the form. Candidates will have to send the demand draft along with the hard copy of the application sheet which will be generated after submission of the online form to the following address, superscribing the envelop with the post i.e. MT (Discipline) applied for : Chief Manager (Personnel - Recruitment), Coal India Limited, 10 NS Road, Post bag No. 43, GPO Kolkata – 700001, West Bengal. Applications without demand draft in respect of GEN and OBC candidates will be summarily rejected. Application fee is waived for SC, ST, PH and Departmental candidates.
HOW TO APPLY
- Eligible candidates have to apply only through the online application system of Coal India. To apply, visit the career with CIL section of our website www.coalindia.in It is advisable that the candidates have a valid e-mail id while applying for the job through the online application system in order to facilitate faster communication.
- The site will remain functional from 00:00 hrs of 9th May 2011 to 24:00 hrs of 4th June 2011. However, the candidates should complete the application at the earliest in order to avoid site congestion.
- Candidates will have to apply for only for one discipline for which he/she is eligible.
- Candidates will have to register for the online application before starting to fill the application form. On clicking the "Apply Online" link against each job, the registration page will open. Detailed instructions for filling the form will be given under the "Instructions" link above the Registration page.
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria and norms mentioned in this advertisement.
- Before starting to fill the online application form candidates should keep the demand draft for application fee (for Gen and OBC candidates) and all personal, academic and professional certificates ready with him / her.
- If a candidate cannot fill the online form in single attempt, he / she can log in again and complete filling from the last saved status. However, candidates must complete filling the form and submit the same before 24:00 hrs of 4th June 2011 i.e. the last date for online application.
- After submitting the online application form, candidates are required to download the Application sheet generated and take a print-out of the same, paste the recent attested passport size photo in the space indicated, put his/her signature in the place provided and send the same along with the enclosures (whichever applicable) by post to the following address superscribing the envelop with the post applied for i.e. "Management Trainee(discipline)": Chief Manager (Personnel- Recruitment), Coal India Limited, 10 NS Road, Post Bag No.43, GPO Kolkata – 700001, West Bengal so that it reaches Coal India on or before 13th June, 2011.
- Departmental candidates (employees of CIL and its subsidiary companies) are to get the photo attested by their controlling officer and they should also get the form countersigned and stamped (with official seal) by their controlling officer before sending the same by post to the following address superscribing the envelop with the post applied for i.e. "Management Trainee(discipline)": Chief Manager (Personnel- Recruitment), Coal India Limited, 10 NS Road, Post Bag No.43, GPO Kolkata – 700001, West Bengal so that it reaches Coal India on or before 13th June, 2011.
- To prevent postal delay and/ or loss kindly ensure that the hard copy is sent to the address given above ( including the Post Bag number).
Admit Card: List of Candidates who are allowed to appear for the All India written examination will be given in the Coal India website. An Admit card will also be sent to them for the written examination to the correspondence address mentioned in the form and they have to carry the same to the test center without which they will not be allowed to appear in the test.
List of candidates who are shortlisted for interview will be given in the website and they will be intimated about the time and venue separately. Similarly, the final list of selected candidates will also be given in the website and they will also be intimated about the joining date and other formalities.
Date of commencement of Online application : 9th May 2011 from 00.00 hrs
Last date of submission of the online application by the candidates : 4th June 2011 upto 24.00 hrs
Last date for receipt of the hard copy of the application sheet : 13th June, 2011
For Complete Advertisement details Click Here
Apply Online Here
For More Details Click Here