Position: Trainee (Network Support)
Location: Chennai and Bangalore
Job location: Gurgaon
Eligibility: BE / B.Tech /ME/M.Tech/MCA/BCA/ B.Sc(I.T/ Computer Sc) /M.Sc(I.T/ Computer Sc)
Interacting with customers, understanding their needs and providing technical support to Customer by remotely accessing their networks & troubleshooting the queries working on all CISCO product Fairly conversant with Networking Fundamentals viz:
• Routing Protocols
• TCP/ IP and IRQs
• Basic operating systems related to Networking
• Undergraduates are NOT eligible (Candidates appearing for 8th / last semester , Candidates waiting for results of 8th / last semester or candidates with any backlog cannot appear for the interview process.)
• Good communication - written as well as verbal.
• Willing to work in 24*7 Support (US Shifts)
• Should be willing to work on voice based technical support
• Candidates will be paid a fixed stipend during the training period
• After successful completion of training period, the candidates may getregularized subject to performance & open positions.
•Company will provide free pick & drop through Delhi-NCR.
•Company will partially sponsor in CCNA certification and candidate will go through Voice and Accent training and product specific training before they start handling technical cases.
Date: 21st May, 2011 ( Saturday), Time: 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Aricent TechnologiesEspee IT Park,
Plot # 5,Jawaharlal Nehru Salai,
Aricent Technologies#18/1, Ecozen,
Outer Ring Road,Panathur Post,Bangalore – 560087
Contact Person: Pooja Kumar