Ansys Fluent India Private Limited. (www.ansys.com)
Founded in 1970, ANSYS employs over 2,000 employees, many of them engineers with advanced degrees and extensive training in fields such as finite element analysis, computational fluid dynamics, electrical engineering and design optimization. ANSYS is passionate about pushing the limits of its world-class technology, so our customers can turn their design concepts into successful, innovative products.
ANSYS develops, markets and supports engineering software used to simulate how product designs will behave and how manufacturing processes will operate in real-world environments. The company continually advances simulation solutions by, first, developing or acquiring the very best technology; then integrating it into a unified and customizable simulation platform that allows engineers to efficiently perform complex simulations involving the interaction of multiple physics; and, finally, providing system services to manage simulation processes and data - all so engineers and product developers can spend more time designing and improving products and less time using software and searching for data.
ANSYS is headquartered in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania, U.S.A., and has more than 60 sales locations throughout the world. In addition, ANSYS has a network of channel partners in more than 40 countries. Together the company and its channel foster close partnerships with customers and provides local value-added service and support.
(0-2 Years) Mechanical Testing Engineers @ Pune
Job Position : Mechanical Testing Engineer
Job Designation : Design Engineer
Job Category : Engineering Design, R&D
Job Location : Pune, Maharashtra
Compensation : Comparable to Best in the Industry
Desired Education : Masters Degree in engineering, preferably in Mechanical/Civil engineering
Desired Experience : 0 to 2 Years
Key Skills : Ansys, CAE, Structural
Position Summary :
The position is for a Mechanical Testing Engineer who will test the ANSYS Mechanical Application and ANSYS Workbench product.
The objective of this job is to test software to ensure product requirements and quality standards are satisfied and to help assess how well the product will meet customer needs both in terms of functionality and usability.
Essential Job Functions/Accountabilities :
• Perform software product testing according to the company's overall development and testing processes
• Comply with the company's quality procedures
• Assist in the planning and implementation of testing initiatives
• Help to analyze requirements and develop tests suitable for new features within the appropriate environment
• Investigate possible causes of problems
• Update and modify existing tests as necessary
• Specify and write test cases
• Write and maintain test scripts
• Perform functional, application, regression and performance tests in a manual and automated test environment
• Work closely with other members of the product creation team and communicate with technical support specialists on product issues
• Perform other duties as assigned'
Minimum Requirements/Qualifications :
• Masters Degree in engineering, preferably in Mechanical/Civil engineering
• Exposure to CAE tools by way of industrial experience or academic projects
• Experience with ANSYS Workbench Mechanical or other ANSYS products would be an advantage
• Familiarity with CAD tools
• A good understanding of structural analysis concepts
• Knowledge of some programming/scripting languages (such as C, C++, Python, Java, Unix/Linux Shell and Microsoft DOS)
• Experience with both Linux and Windows platforms preferred
• A thorough and careful approach to work; close attention to details and quality; strong organizational skills
• Ability to establish good working relationships with Development, Testing, Software Quality Assurance and Support staff
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Knowledge of Quality Assurance processes for software development and testing would be an advantage
How to Apply for this Job ?
Step #1 : Submit Your Resume
Step #2 : Apply Online Here