INTEL INDIA (www.intel.com)
Employees in the Intel Architecture Group (IAG) deliver innovative platforms across computing and communication segments including data centers, mobile and desktop personal computers, handhelds, embedded devices and consumer electronics. Intel's industry leading technology is used to create integrated hardware and software solutions such as processors, chipsets, communication radios, graphics processors, motherboards, and networking components that deliver capabilities from security and manageability to computing performance and energy efficiency. IAG employees are at the forefront of enabling a new era of computing that is more integrated into all aspects of our daily lives.
(0-1 Years) Post Graduate Interns Technical - 628316 @ Bangalore
Job Position : Post Graduate Intern Technical - 628316
Job Category : Engineering
Job Type : Student/Intern
Full/Part Time : Full Time
Regular/Temporary : Regular
Primary Location : Bangalore, Karnataka
Apply Before : Jul 27, 2013
• You must be pursuing a post graduate degree and a strong background in Computer Engineering.
• Additional qualifications include:
- Knowledge of data structures, algorithms, expertise in at least one scripting or programming language and knowledge of Very Large Scale Integration (VLSI) design fundamentals
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and 'can-do' attitude
Job Description :
• Responsibilities may be quite diverse of an exempt technical nature. U.S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job. Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school.
How to Apply for this Job ?
Check All Details Here