Applied Materials India Private Limited (www.appliedmaterials.com)
Applied Materials (Nasdaq: AMAT), the world's largest supplier of products and services to the global semiconductor industry, is one of the leading information infrastructure providers.As a core information infrastructure company, Applied Materials innovates and commercializes the processing and manufacturing technology that helps semiconductor manufacturers produce the world's most advanced chips.To support customers around the world, Applied Materials employs approximately 12,000 people in over 65 locations throughout China; Europe and Israel; India, Malaysia and Singapore; Japan; Korea; Taiwan; and the United States.
(Freshers) ME / M.Tech / M.Sc : 2012 Passout : Applications Engineers @ Bangalore
Job Position : Applications Engineer
Job Designation : Fresher
Job Category : Engineering Design, R&D
Job Location : Bangalore, Karnataka
Education : 2012 pass out MTech/ME/MSc (Engg) in Microelectronics, Instrumentation, Materials Engineering from All IITs, IISC, NIT's, IIT’s, IISC, preferred
Desired Experience : 0 to 1 Year
Key Skills : Photolithography, CVD, CMP, VLSI Manufacturing, Matlab, Applications engineering, Semiconductor Metrology, Image processing
Desired qualification :
• MTech/ME/MSc (Engg) from IITs/IISc in Microelectronics, Instrumentation, Materials Engineering or Applied Physics with expertise in one of below areas
o Material characterization: Optical, SEM
o Image processing techniques
o VLSI manufacturing processes: Photolithography, CVD, CMP and Etch
• Basic knowledge of VLSI manufacturing processes
• Basic software programming, scripting, MatlabTM
• Detail oriented with strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills
• Ability to work in a team, and ability to work independently
• Travel requirement: 70% overseas
• CGPA: 7.0 and above only need to apply.
• High light the Institutions mentioned, as the client needs the candidates from the respective institutions only.
• Only freshers required (2012 passesd out).
• Freshers required
Job Description :
• Fresher required
• Position title: 2012 Batch Applications Engineer needed
• This position belongs to the semiconductor metrology and inspection (M&I) group. M&I tools consist of advanced optical and SEM based imaging system together with cutting edge image processing algorithms. These tools are used in technology development and high volume manufacturing of VLSI chips for defect detection and disposition.
Applications engineering involves :
• A deep and thorough understanding of use cases and accordingly maximising the product performance during customer demonstration, on-site evaluation and production
• Detailed technical analysis of issues in collaboration with software, algorithm, system and hardware groups
• New feature qualification in R&D
• Spec definition for continuous improvement programs
• Best Known Method (BKM) generation
How to Apply for this Job ?
Step #1 : Submit Your Resume
Step #2 : Apply Online Here