(Freshers) Systems/Software Engr I - Graduate Job-1002955 @ India
Entry Level Software Engineering Role :
· Designs, develops, troubleshoots and debugs software programs for software enhancements and new products. Develop and validate software products in the domain of manageability, virtualization and cloud solution software.
· Develop high quality software using the Java language, J2EE frameworks (including EJB and Web container frameworks) and associated build and test tools for meeting the needs of the products and solutions.
· Utilizes professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education or previous experience.
· Exercises independent judgment within defined parameters. Develops expertise and practical knowledge of applications within business environment.
· Acts as team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts.
Job Description :
· Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of systems software, including managebaility software, utilities, databases and tools
· Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
· Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software systems design and development.
· Participates as a member of project team of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately-complex products.
Education Qualification & Work Experience :
· BE/B.Tech from a Tier 1 Engineering institute
· Field of education - Computer Science, Information Science and Technology, Electronics Engineering etc.
· Strong academic record (minimum of 70% aggregate score)
Competency Requirements :
· Passion and deep technical competency in basic computer science and software engineering principles and processes.
· Strong problem solving skills
· Competent programming aptitude with excellent computation skills
· Self motivated to continuously upgrade one's knowledge, keep abreast of latest developments in the software engineering field and evaluate its application in the business area on a consistent basis.
Exceptional commitment to stay focused in one's pursuit towards excellence with demonstrated results of the same.
Other Details :
Job : Engineering
Primary Location : India
Schedule : Full-time
Job Type : Graduate Job
Shift : Day Job
How to Apply for this Job ?
Apply Online Here