S&P CAPITAL IQ (www.capitaliq.com)
About S&P Capital IQ :
S&P Capital IQ is a leading global investment and financial information solutions provider. The S&P Capital IQ Platform, our unique combination of global private and public market data and software applications, is used by over 4200 leading financial institutions to draw deep market insights, generate better ideas, optimize relationships, and simplify workflow. The Hyderabad Research team powers the platform with all the required data and the tech team develops the tools that help research and workflow management.
(Freshers) Pool Campus Recruitment Drive : MBA / M.Com / MFM / MS : Jr. Research Associates : On 15th July 2012 @ Rise Groups of Institutions, Ongole, Andhra Pradesh
Job Position : Jr. Research Associate
Interview Location : Ongole, Andhra Pradesh
Job Location : Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
• Gross salary per month during training period (3 - 6 months) - Rs. 10,050/- (Ten thousand and fifty rupees only)
• CTC Per Annum after confirmation from training period (3 - 6 months) Rs. 2, 27,722/- (Two lakhs twenty seven thousand seven hundred and twenty two rupees only)
Desired Qualification : MBA (Finance), M.Com, M.F.M & MS (Finance)
Desired Experience : 0 Years
Job Profile :
• Jr. Research Associate
• We are in search of outstanding and energetic professionals with specialization in M.B.A-Finance, M.Com, M.F.M & MS-Finance for our various Divisions.
• Candidate should possess necessary skills to critically investigate Corporate Financial statements, have good communication, interpersonal & leadership skills.
• Good key board skills and ability to work with MS-Office and experience in internet browsing is an added advantage.
• Should be willing to work in any shift at Hyderabad.
Important Instructions :
• Candidates are requested to bring their latest CV, Passport size photo & Xerox copy of 10th marks list, pen & pencil
• College ID card is must
• Out station students are informed to be prepared to stay for the next day.
Selection Process :
• Written test.
• Candidates who are short listed in the written test should attend further rounds of interview.
• If candidate is through in the Final Technical Interview, offer letter will be issued.
Please Carry (mandatory) :
• Updated Resume Copy
• A printout of this JWJOBS job posting
• Photo ID proof (College ID card is must)
• Passport size photo & Xerox copy of 10th marks list, pen & pencil
Note: Candidates need to have a three months time gap between successive attempts of the written test.
Walk-In Date : On 15th July 2012 (Sunday)
Reporting Time : 9.00 AM
Walk-In Venue :
Rise Groups of Institutions (Integrated Campus),
How to Apply for this Job ?
Check All Details Here
Apply Online Here