Invesco is a leading independent global investment management company, dedicated to helping people worldwide build their financial security. By delivering the combined power of our distinctive worldwide investment management capabilities, Invesco provides a comprehensive array of enduring investment solutions for retail, institutional and high net worth clients around the world.
(0-1 Years) B.Com / MBA : Portfolio Administrators II-001QO @ Hyderabad
Job Position : Portfolio Administrator II
Job Designation : Trainee IO
Job Location : Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
Domain : Portfolio Reconciliations, Trade processing, Separately Managed Accounts and Data Management
Desired Education : BCOM, MBA and any professional qualification with finance as the major
Desired Experience : 0 to 1 Year
Key Skills : Portfolio Administration, Capital Market
Job Description :
• Ensure Daily cash and position reconciliation of client portfolio’s to the custodian.
• Accurate and timely posting of contributions and withdrawals into the client portfolio’s and report the same to the portfolio managers and the Traders.
• Monitor and track the cash levels of the client portfolio’s and report any overdrawn accounts and the accounts with high cash.
• Matching of trades done by the traders against the brokers and resolve any exceptions and input the trades into the portfolio systems.
• Accurate and timely posting of dividends, income and other expense transactions into the client portfolios.
• Timely and accurate administration of various corporate actions like stock split, reverse split, spin off, bonus etc.
How to Apply for this Job ?
Check All Details Here