IBM India Pvt Limited
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India's solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
IBM has been expanding its footprint in India - and has a presence in over 200 cities and towns across the country - either directly or through its strong business partner network. IBM India has clearly established itself as one of the leaders in the Indian Information Technology (IT) Industry - and continues to transform itself to align with global markets and geographies to grow this leadership position. Widely recognised as an employer of choice, IBM holds numerous awards for its industry-leading employment practices and policies.
The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
(Freshers) Walk-In : Tech Support Associates (Voice) @ Bangalore
Job Position : Tech Support Associate (Voice)
Job Role : IT Helpdesk - Technical Service representative (100% voice process)
Walk-In Location : Bangalore, Karnataka
Job Location : Bangalore, Karnataka
CTC : Will be disclosed to the selected candidates by the manager
Number of Vacancies : 200
Desired Qualification : Any Graduate (10+2+3), Diploma Holders (10+3)
Desired Experience : 0 to 3 Years
IBM invites fresher to walk in to our Bangalore office for an opportunity to start an exciting career with us in our Technical Support Division (voice process). Please walk in to our office, if you fulfill the below criteria
Job Description :
• Providing Voice & E-Mail Technical Help Desk Services support to IBM Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA & AP. • The job will require you to handle inbound calls / emails / chats regarding technical issues for end users.
• Remote Infrastructure support delivery
• Perform problem cause analysis
• Resolve routine customer problem
• Ability to Identify Opportunity & Implement Process Improvements
• Has technical experience and skills in the areas of problem determination, creativity and analysis.
• Ability to meet a set of defined account agent productivity measurements.
SKILLS REQUIRED :
• Understanding of operating systems,
• Browser Support - Internet Explorer
• Strong computer skills required for initial call handling
• Ability to identify basic hardware parts and aware of basic hardware concepts
• Awareness of basic networking concepts and technologies.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent customer service orientation
• Neutral accent
• Questioning skills- probing skills, as relevant to the issue and level of the caller
• Any Graduate (10+2+3), Diploma Holders (10+3)
• Must have good command over English
• Fluency, Vocabulary and pronunciation.
• Must have basic knowledge of Computer and operating systems
• Working in shifts is a mandate. Candidates applying and selected for the job will be expected to work in shifts - Including evening and night shifts. Shifts will 24x7 in nature and can vary depending on geographies supported
Selection Process :
• Group discussion - Technical Interview - Communication Assessment round
Mandatory Documents :
• Hard copy of the interview invite (this email)
• Hard copy of the resume
• Photocopy of current organization offer letter
• Photocopy of previous organization’s reliving letter
• Photocopy of second previous organization’s reliving letter if the current or recent organization’s experience is less than one year.
• Photocopy of latest 3 months pay slips
• One passport size Photograph
• Valid Govt Approved ID Proof and Photocopy of the same for submission (Both the original and photocopy must be carried). This could be your Passport OR PAN card OR Driving license or Voter ID.
• All semesters / year mark sheets
• Degree certificate (If 2011 or 2012 passed out provisional certificate will be considered)
IMPORTANT: All these documents are mandatory and you will not be able to take up the interview without these documents.
Number of Positions : Open
** This role is not into BPO domain.
** Candidates who have attended the interview in the past 3 months should not appear for the interview.
Interested Please walk-in to below address on 30 Jun-2012 b/w 10AM - 1PM
Walk-In Date : On 30th June 2012 (Saturday) : 10 AM to 1 PM
Walk-In Venue :
IBM India Limited
SA1 – Building,
#12 subramanya Arcade, Opp to Jal Mahal,
Bangalore - 560 029
Contact Person : Arun
* Selection of the candidates is at the sole discretion of IBM Recruitment Team