MPhasiS Limited, an HP Company (www.mphasis.com)
Grow and Win with MphasiS MphasiS consistently delivers Applications services, Infrastructure services, and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) services globally through a combination of technology knowhow, domain and process expertise. We are over 40,000 professionals servicing clients across Banking & Capital Markets, Insurance, Manufacturing, Communications, Media & Entertainment, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Transportation & Logistics, Retail & Consumer Packaged goods, Energy & Utilities, and to Governments around the world. Our Differentiators • A company driven by ethics and strong values • Transparent working environment, flat, non-hierarchical structure and open door policy that promotes free flow of ideas, opinions, information and expertise • Provides a plethora of equal growth opportunities to all Mphasians • Fair recognition for performance and hard work • Conducive work place with easy accessibility for those with special needs • Building a better tomorrow by grooming our current leaders for the next level of leadership • Attract and retain individuals exhibiting talent in every possible perspective
(0-2 Years) Walk-In : Tech Support Engineers @ Bangalore
Job Position : Tech Support Engineer
Job Designation : Specialization Associate Infrastructure
Walk-In Location : Bangalore, Karnataka
Job Location : Bangalore, Karnataka
Desired Qualification : Candidate must be a Graduate / Diploma holder with relevant experience
Desired Experience : Graduate Fresher / 0 to 2 Years Experience
Mandatory Skills : Monitoring, CCNA, Networking, MCSE, Administration
Desired Skills :
• Good communication skills is a must.
• Working knowledge on computer hardware and networking.
• CCNA / MCSE knowledge would be an advantage.
Job Description :
• Should have good verbal and written communication skills.
• Should be willing to work in rotational shift (including late night shifts).
• Should be able to identify and address the computer hardware/ network related issues of users / business clients.
• Job involves creating and dispatching the incidents related to computer hardware warranty service.
• Should have working knowledge on computer hardware and networking. CCNA / MCSE knowledge would be an advantage.
• Should be able to maintain SLA's by increasing competence and efficiency.
• Should be willing to be leveraged across skills and processes.
• Should be willing to learn new skills as per process requirement.
• Should maintain optimum attendance.
• Shift / Production Support : Yes , rotational shift (including night shifts). The project is a 24/7 support.
• Education / Certifications : Candidate must be a graduate / diploma holder with relevant experience.
• There will be client interview for these positions.
Please Carry (mandatory) :
• Updated Resume Copy
• Photo ID proof
Walk-In Date : On 12th & 13th June 2012 : 12 PM to 4 PM
Walk-In Venue :
# 65/2, 4th floor Laurel,
Bagmane Technology Park,
C. V. Raman Nagar,
Contact Person : Praveen V / Koshik Sarkar