IBM INDIA (www.ibm.com)
IBM has been present in India since 1992 (re-entry, after an exit in the 1970s). Since inception, IBM in India has expanded its operations considerably with regional headquarters in Bangalore and offices in 14 cities including regional offices in New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata and Chennai. Today, the company has established itself as one of the leaders in the Indian Information Technology (IT) Industry.
IBM has set the agenda for the industry with 'on demand business' - a kind of transformation where an organization changes the way it operates and reduces costs; serving customers better, reducing risks and improving speed and agility in the marketplace. IBM is already working with customers to transform them into 'on demand' businesses. IBM is the only company in the world that offers end-to-end solutions to the customers from hardware to software, services and consulting. Linux support further enhances IBM's e-business infrastructure enabler capability.
(Freshers) Walk-In : 2010 / 2011 / 2012 Passout : Technical Support Associates @ Royal Institute of Technology & Science, Damergidda (Rangareddy Dist.)
This is to inform you that 'Royal Institute of Technology & Science' has been given the responsibility of organizing & coordinating an 'Pooled Off-Campus Recruitment Drive' for 'IBM' for 2010, 2011 & 2012 candidates on 18th May 2012 (Friday).
Job Position : Remote Infrastructure Management - Technical Support Associates (100% voice programmers)
Job Shift : Yes (Should be Flexible)
Walk-In Location : Damergidda (Rangareddy Dist.), Andhra Pradesh
Job Location(s) : Hyderabad / Bangalore
Compensation : Will be disclosed to the selected candidates during interview
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduates, & Diploma Holders
Year of Passing : 2010 / 2011 / 2012 Passouts
Date of Joining : Immediate
• 55% or 5.5 CGPA (Aggregate of all semesters)
• Percentage aggregate considered only for the highest degree pursued
• Must not have any backlog at the time of IBM process
Desired Experience : 0 Years
Required Skills :
• Must have good communication skills
• Must have knowledge on Computer Hardware and Networking concepts
• Must be willing to work in Shifts
REQUIREMENT DETAILS :
• Position: Remote Infrastructure Management - Technical Support Associate (100% voice programmers)
• Provide Technical solutions to the external customers
• Awareness of basic networking concepts and technologies.
• Proficient in network connectivity troubleshooting, TCP/IP, Dial-up, Token Ring, Ethernet, LAN/WAN
• Understanding of operating systems, Windows 2000/NT/XP, configuration options and Troubleshooting
• Browser Support - Internet Explorer
• Ability to identify basic hardware parts and aware of basic hardware concepts
• User level familiarity with at least one e-mail client - Outlook, Notes etc.
• Skilled in commercially standard software applications and major desktop operating systems.
• This role is NOT into BPO domain.
Selection Procedure :
• Group Discussion
• Technical Interviews
• Communication Assessment
Please ensure to carry the below mentioned documents for registration (Mandatory) :
• Candidate profile
• All the mark sheets, Provisional Degree Certificates/ Degree Certificates (without fail)
• Photo ID Card (Driving License / Passport / Voter ID card / College ID proof)
• A printout of this JWJOBS job posting
• Marks Sheets
- Highest Degree (for all the semesters)
• Degree Certificate's
• Passport Size Photo
• If you are employed in any of the company, please bring
- Present organization offer letter
- Last 3 months pay slip / hike letter.
Note: This role is NOT into BPO Domain.
Note: Selection of the candidates is at the sole discretion of IBM Recruitment Team.
Note: Wear in formal dress only. There is NO registration fee.
Note: Without the above mentioned documents, you will NOT be allowed into the campus recruitment process.
Walk-In Date : On 18th May 2012 (Friday)
Reporting Time : 9.00 AM
Walk-In Venue :
Royal Institute of Technology & Science (RITS) (www.ritsengg.com),
Damergidda (V), Chevella (M),
Phone: +91-8417-243151, +91-8417-243251, +91-8418-224988, +91-8418-260699
Contact Person : Mr. Syed Mahmood Ali (Training & Placement Officer)