Sterling Holiday Resorts (I) Ltd (http://www.sterlingholidays.com)
Sterling Holiday Resorts (India) Limited.
Sterling Holiday Resorts (India) Limited is a leading Vacation Ownership and Leisure Hospitality company in India.
Incorporated in the year 1986, with the vision of delivering Great Holiday experiences to Indian families, the company pioneered Vacation Ownership in India and set about building a network of leisure resorts at some of the best holiday destinations in India.
Currently, Sterling has an inventory of over 1250 rooms spread across a network of owned and leased resorts in some of the most scenic holiday destinations in India.
In the Vacation Ownership space, the company has over 56,000 active customers who use their plan to holiday in any one of the destinations in the Sterling network.
In the leisure hospitality space, Sterling fulfils the need for affordable, fun-filled vacations in the FIT and MICE segments.
Sterling is currently in the process of rapidly expanding its operations and growing its market share in the Vacation Ownership and Leisure Hospitality space.
To maximize the sales of memberships to prospective Sterling members in different markets by making powerful and successful sales presentations in different settings
- To build and maintain strong client relationships by effectively handling objections and resolve member/customer conflicts thus building customer trust.
- To identify potential customers, create and close new business opportunities in line with the strategic direction of the company.
- To prepare pre-sales proposals for prospective clients.
- To make inspiring sales presentations to the propestive clients by creating a dream.
- Regular liaison with telemarketing and member relations department to achieve stretched targets in a result-focused environment.
- To build and maintain strong client relationship and high level of customer service.
- To keep abreast with the organization's products and services and to crack profitable deals and referrals to achieve sales targets.
Salary: INR 1,50,000 - 3,50,000 P.A
Industry: Travel, Hotels, Restaurants, Airlines, Railways
Functional Area: Sales, BD
Role Category: Retail Sales
Role: Sales Executive/ Officer
Keyskills: sales, sales executive, marketing executive, sales representative
Desired Candidate Profile
Education: (UG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization, Diploma) AND (PG - Any PG Course - Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required)
Experience: 0 to 4 yrs.
Knowledge and Skills required – Product and Process Knowledge Persuasive, Negotiating and Influencing Skills,Patience and Good Listening Skills, Proactive approach, Flexible to work in shifts, Good Oral and Written Communication in English and hindi, Average Typing Skills.
How to Apply for this Job ?
Step #1 : Submit Your Resume
Step #2 : Apply Online Here