Founded in late 2004, Arctern is a fast growing offshore outsourcing and technology services company and is part of a Fortune 1000 company.
(Freshers) Walk-In : Recruiters @ Bangalore
Job Position : Recruiter
Job Category : HR
Walk-In Location : Bangalore, Karnataka
Job Location : Bangalore, Karnataka
Number of Vacancies : 25
Desired Qualification : Any Graduate
Desired Experience : 0 to 1 Years
Mandatory Skills : Great communication skills
Job Description :
Arctern is on the lookout for Extraordinary Freshers (0-1 Years) with great communication skills for whom the following is common :
1) They get a rush when they sell something (idea or thought), know how to start a conversation, convince people and work around situations.
2) When entrusted, already know how to succeed in something.
3) Are resilient and able to bounce back whenever they are faced with a challenge.
If you think you are the one with all the three qualities then apply to us for a career in Recruitment. Walk into our Recruiter Boot Camp.
What we offer: A fantastic career in Recruitment
1) World class training and patented recruiting tools, get an immediate platform to join as an intern recruiter working for the best Fortune Customers under the supervision of Industry experts.
2) Path to confirmation a Recruiter in a month’s time by virtue of performance. A chance to earn a six figure salary from the second month. Become recession proof by virtue of establishing and stamping your presence.
3) A chance to grow with the company and ultimately become an integral part of a 60 year old Fortune 1000 firm !!
Please Carry (mandatory) :
• Updated Resume Copy
• A printout of this JWJOBS job posting
• Photo ID proof
Note: Our Recruiter Boot Camp will be conducted on below dates. Walk-In to our office at Koramangala, Bangalore.
Walk-In Date : On 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th & 30th March 2012 : 10 AM to 6 PM
Walk-In Venue :
# 34, 4th 'B' Cross, 5th Block,
Koramangala, Industrial Layout,
Bangalore - 560095
Contact Person : Rakesh Rajanna
Contact Number : +91-80-41110502