Reserve Bank of India (RBI) issued notification for the recruitment of Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) Vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply through either offline or online before due date.
- Last date for Online Applying: 24-02-2012
- Last date for Offline Apply: 02-03-2012
- Last date for Receipt of Offline /Online Applications by Post: 02-03-2012
- Written Test Date: 22-04-2012
Name of the Post : Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) Grade A
Vacancies : 07
Candidates age should not exceed 30 years as on 01-01-2012, upper age relaxation for specified categories is as per Govt rules.
Candidate should possess Master’s Degree in Hindi/Hindi Translation
Candidates will be selected based on written test and Interview
Rs 100/- for General/OBC candidates & no fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates. Pay fee through DD/IPO in favour of Reserve Bank of India and payable at Mumbai.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply either offline or online through http://www.rbi.org.in website before due dates.
Candidates must apply in prescribed application format in A- 4 size paper typed or neatly handwritten. All the columns must be filled and send along with DD, necessary testimonials in enclosed envelope super scribed Application for the post of AM (RAJBHASHA) IN GR.A to the following address on or before 02-03-2012 by ordinary post.
The General Manager,
Reserve Bank of India Services Board,
Post Bag No. 4618,
Mumbai Central Post Office,
1. Candidates visit RBI website before 24-02-2012 & click on online apply
2. Fill all mandatory columns & click on submit after completion.
3. Note the Unique Receipt number generated by system & take hard copy of it.
4. Send the hard copy along with necessary documents to the following address The General Manager, Reserve Bank of India Services Board, Post Bag No. 4618, Mumbai Central Post Office, Mumbai-400008 on or before 02-03-2012
Check All Details Here
Apply Online Here