As one of the world’s leading engineering companies, ABB helps customers to use electrical power effectively and to increase industrial productivity in a sustainable way. The ABB Group of companies operates in over 100 countries and employs about 120,000 people.
ABB operations in India include 14 manufacturing facilities with over 7500 employees. Customers are served through an extensive countrywide presence with more than 18 marketing offices, 8 service centers, 3 logistics warehouses and a network of over 800 channel partners. The ABB Group is increasingly leveraging the Indian operations for projects, products, services, engineering and R&D.
We have an opportunity in our Process Automation Division.
ABB’s Process Automation division delivers integrated solutions for control, plant optimization, and industry-specific application knowledge and services to help process industry customers worldwide meet their critical business needs in the areas of operational profitability, capital productivity, risk management and global responsibility. These industries include oil and gas, power, chemicals and pharmaceuticals, pulp and paper, metals, cement, minerals, marine and turbo charging
(0-1 Years) Power Systems Engineers @ Faridabad
Job Position : Power Systems Engineer
Job Designation : Electrical Engineer
Job Category : Manufacturing / Engineering / R&D
Job Location : Faridabad, Delhi, NCR
Desired Education : M.Tech / M.E (Power Systems)
Desired Experience : 0 to 1 Year
Job Description :
• Preparation of Engineering Schedule, Periodic monitoring and preparation of Engineering Progress Reports in coordination with Project Team
• Preparation of Specification/Drawings as Input Data for SCM, Vendor Offer Evaluation.
• Preparation & Review of cost optimised Engineering Drawings & Design Calculations in line with Technical Specifications & relevant Engineering Standards
• Coordination with SCM/PM & Vendors for Engg. Drawings and Internal Review
• Coordination with agencies for Outsourced jobs.
• Coordination with Clients/Consultants for Drawing Approval.
• Coordination with PM/SCM team for Manufacturing/Construction clearance.
• Support to Site Team & Testing/Commissioning Team as per requirement
How to Apply for this Job ?
Step #1 : Submit Your Resume
Step #2 : Apply Online Here