IBM India Pvt Limited
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India's solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
IBM has been expanding its footprint in India - and has a presence in over 200 cities and towns across the country - either directly or through its strong business partner network. IBM India has clearly established itself as one of the leaders in the Indian Information Technology (IT) Industry - and continues to transform itself to align with global markets and geographies to grow this leadership position. Widely recognised as an employer of choice, IBM holds umerous awards for its industry-leading employment practices and policies.
The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
(Freshers & Experienced) Walk-In : IT Help Desk @ Hyderabad
Job Category : BPO / ITES
Job Location : Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh & Bangalore, Karnataka
Desired Experience : 0 to 18 Months
IBM is Hiring Freshers (2010 pass outs with all the marks sheets and Provisional Degree certificates) and Experienced candidates.
Desired Profile :
• Graduates & Post Graduates from any discipline (BSc, BCom, BSc, BE, MCA, MBA)
• Freshers 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007 pass outs
• Also, Diploma holders (10+2+3)
Skills Required :
• Good communication skills are requisite
• Knowledge of Computer Hardware and Networking concepts
• Willingness to work in shifts
Walk-In Date : On 19th February 2011 : 12 PM - 1 PM
Walk-In Venue :
IBM India Pvt Ltd
3A, Mindspace, Hi-Tech City
IBM India Pvt Ltd,
EGL Pine Valley, 3rd Floor,
Koramangala Indiranagar inner Ring Road,
* Walk-in candidates are requested to carry Resume, one photo-id,
* Please carry a print of this email.
* Please do not carry bags with you for the interview.
* You can directly walkin on the date mentioned
* Selection of candidates is at the sole discretion of the IBM Recruitment Team