Integra Micro Software Services Pvt Ltd (www.integramicroservices.com)
ntegra Micro Software Services is dedicated to offering high quality software development, testing, technical writing and localization services to customers all over the world. The company shares the rich heritage and experience of a 28 year old group. As a services company with a long track record, Integra offers diverse work and growth opportunities to its employees. Apart from its traditional strength in product development, systems software and high technology areas, the company is adding new areas and lines of business. The company is ISO 9001:2008 certified, and is pursuing new avenues in quality improvement.
Fresher BE / B.Tech 2010 Passout Trained in Core JAVA, J2EE required
Desired Skills :
• Should possess sound programming and analytical skills with:
• 6 months of training experience in J2ME (or)
• 6 months of training experience in Core JAVA/J2EE and XML, XSL related technologies.
• Should be well versed in SDLC and with attitude to learn new technologies.
• Exposure to development on Android platform is advantageous.
Recruitment Process :
• General Aptitude and Technical Test - 60 Min.
• Interview - maximum 2/3 round.
• 2nd - 3rd Rd. Interview will be happening on later date.
Domain : Telecom, Industrial Automation and Embedded environments is preferred.
Note: Candidates, who have been evaluated by Integra for any job in the past 6 months, are not eligible.
Qualification : First class BE/B.Tech (2010 passout)
Job Location : Bangalore
Desired Experience : 0 Years
How to Apply for this Job ?